Small handmade purse. Personal project, pattern by me. Leather upper and lining, chain adjustable handle.
A ripped leather jacket. I installed a leather piece, glued back the leather flap, then added a bit of colour to have a clean finish.
A pair of very worn out Doc Martens. I cleaned them, replaced the heels, replaced the heel counters, fixed the rip at the back and re-did the stitchings. The customer did not want a recolouration.
Leather shoes that I made as an exercise. Leather upper, lining and sole.
1920's inspired leather shoes. Leather upper, lining and sole.
Men's dress loafers, all leather.
Example of a heel repair. The sole was broken in half. I repaired it, fixed the heel tips, cleaned and polished the shoe.
This is an open-toe shoe chewed by a dog. I opened the front part of the shoe, removed the glitter fabric, re-built the damaged area with 3mm sheet of cork, re-covered it with the same glittery material, then glued everything back in place. Unfortunately I don't have a picture of the final result, but the sole has been re-built with a leather piece and covered with rubber half-soles for protection.
School bag from the 50s-60s. I had to take it apart, clean and treat each piece individually, build a new handle from scratch and stitch everything back together. The clasp was changed according to the customer's choice.
Salvage of an unfortunate "super glue repair". I took the sides of the bag apart, fixed the zip, and had to add leather pieces to fix the two ends, then stitched the bag back together.
Leather pouch, design by me. Fabric lining.
Tiny custom pouch, the customer wanted it to be mobile on his belt.